Go Green with Swedish Dishcloth - The Eco-Friendly Reusable Alternative to Paper Towels
Creating an eco-friendly home doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. Go green with these stylish, eco-friendly, reusable cloths and help save our planet from unnecessary waste today.
- Swedish Dishcloths: eco-friendly cleaning solution with superior absorbency and biodegradability.
- One cloth = 17 rolls of paper towels. Lasts up to 6 months or 200 washes, reducing cost and environmental impact. Measure 7.625 x 6.75 inches.
- Air dries quickly. Doesn't breed bacteria or smell. And far more hygienic than a conventional sponge.
- Our reusable Swedish dishcloths can be used for cleaning everything and anything: Wash dishes, Wipe up spills, Scrub counters, Clean mirrors, etc. Our reusable dishcloth can be used on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, wood, plastic, stainless steel, and more. Use with soap or just water. Non-scratch, safe to use on all surfaces.
- At the end of its life cycle, just toss it onto the compost pile.
- Made in Germany from a blend of 70% wood pulp and 30% cotton.
Use and Care Instructions:
Swedish Dishcloths are very easy to use. Simply wet them and they instantly become pliable. When it comes to cleaning, they're a breeze. Toss them in the washing machine or place them on the top rack of the dishwasher. If you want to sterilize them, simply boil them in water for 1-2 minutes or dampen them and microwave for about 1 minute. After using, just squeeze out any excess water and lay them flat to dry or hang them over the side of the sink. Don't forget to wet them again before the next use. Amazingly, these dishcloths can hold up to 20 times their weight in liquid.